Compression Die (for ferrule tenons)
1. Cut Tenon to .270".
2. Lightly Sand and round end.
3. Slow lathe down.
4. Slide tenon threader to tenon. Hold tenon threader with light grip.
5. When it hits bottom, release grip on tool.
6. Reverse lathe grip tool and it will reverse off of tenon.
7. Shazam! You just threaded a tenon.
Prather Shop Tools
Compression Die (for ferrule tenons) (PST- CD)
Prather Shop Tools maintenance kits are all hand made by the professionals at Prather's Shop. These tools help simplify the tedious and arduous tasks that cue makers face every day. All Prather Shop Tools are high quality tools that the professionals at Prather's use daily. You can buy a complete set and save money, but more importantly, you can save time with these inventive devices.
Made in the USA!